Sunday, January 25, 2009
Posted by Keith and Allie at 6:47 PM
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Tomorrow is Hannah's birthday! She will be 5 years old! Here are 5 things we love about her...
1. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL! Both inside & out! She has a gorgeous smile and a beauitful, sweet spirit!
2. SHE IS SMART! Hannah has learned all of her letters at preschool. She loves to be read to and loves to write long words like butterfly & schoolbus! She is also becoming a fabulous artist and likes to draw animals, flowers & people!
3. SHE IS FUNNY! Hannah is always smiling & laughing. She loves to tell jokes. Her new favorite is Q: "What did the boy octopus say to the girl octopus?" A: "I want to hold your hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand!"
4. SHE HAS A GREAT IMMAGINATION! She loves to dress up and play pretend. She always imagines she is someone else; a kitty, the mom, Gabriella from HSM, a princess or whatever!
5. SHE IS A FABULOUS SISTER & FRIEND! Nicholas idolizes her and tries to be just like she is! She makes friends easily and can play with anyone!
Our family wouldn't be the same without Hannah Banana! We love you! Happy Birthday!
Posted by Keith and Allie at 12:43 PM
Friday, January 2, 2009
BOY!!! We had our "official" ultrasound today and a baby boy will be joining our family sometime late in May! We had an ultrasound done at 14 weeks and the Dr. said he was 90% sure it was a boy then but we wanted 100%! We are super exicted! Nicholas will love having a brother so close and the clothes & seasons will work out perfectly!
Here's a pic of our precious peanut!
Posted by Keith and Allie at 8:45 AM