Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Please tell me this has happened to you!

Okay so I feel like the worlds worst mother! The other night we were out riding scooters after dinner when I noticed something wet on Nick's shorts! Ummm.....it was pee! I changed his diaper that morning when he woke up at 7:00 am and noticed the leaking pee at about 7:00 pm! 12 hours in the same diaper! I guess he didn't poop that day! (Because I know I would have remembered to change a poopy!) The diaper was almost falling off his body because it was so full! Please tell me this has happened to other moms out there! I feel like such a loser!


6 comments:

Laurel said...

that is too funny. of course we have all done it. i think it is just funnier when it is someone elses kids. dont feel bad you are such a great mother and it will be a fun story to tell later on in nicks life that you didnt care and forgot about him.(just kidding!)

Veena said...

That's so funny!! I remember a skit I saw on TV where kids were babysitting and they saw on the diapers that they were for 15 to 28 pounds. Then they said, "wow these things can sure hold a lot." I'm sure you didn't have 15 pounds of pee in there, so you're ok.

On a side note, they split our ward. Email me if you want the details.

Fausett Family said...

Rex has had such a wet diaper before that it actually did fall off. It was stuck in his pants and I didn't even notice until he had peed again getting his pants wet. I hope he doesn't have a rash on his inner thighs from the pee being on him that long. Life goes on wet diaper or not.

Matt, Sarah, Zachary, Savannah, Dylan, Ryan said...

That has totally happened to us. It was a Sunday and I was having my family over for dinner so I was busy cleaning the house and getting dinner ready. (This was when Zach was a baby) Aunt Sue swooped up Zach as soon as she was in the door and carried him around on the hip of her brand new dress. She put him down and this was this big spot of pee. She was so grossed out.

marilee said...

I love that Hannah is touching it... I always wait until Chloe's is falling off of her. We usually can't make it quite that long, she drinks ALOT!

Anonymous said...

you are the worst Mom in the world, so that makes me horrific!! JK,it happens to everyone and if they say it never has their lying!!!