Sunday, July 11, 2010

G.W.O.

In celebration of weaning Jack I decided to take Hannah up to St. George for the weekend. 2 of my sisters and their little girls joined us. We had a G.W.O. (Girls Weekend Out!) We saw Tarzan at the Tuacahn, ate out at yummy restaurants, had manis & pedis, went shopping & swam at the hotel pool! A fabulous time was had by all! Thanks Melanie, Eliza, Emily & Emma! Hannah and I loved being with just the girls! Let's start planning next year!






Thanks Keith for keeping the boys safe & sound and for helping Jack learn to go to sleep without nursing! You are a good daddy! Thanks also for not getting to mad at me for spending way to much money! Love you!

6 comments:

Laurel said...

Gosh you really do have a great husband. So fun that you got to be with just Hannah. She is such a pretty girl. Hope Jack did well without you and is sleeping good!

Veena said...

Looks like so much fun. Can I be an adopted sister into your family and go next year? :)

Melanie said...

Wow, you are fast girl! I haven't even finished my laundry from the trip and you have blogged it. We had so much fun with you and Hannah. Thanks for the fun weekend! I am glad to hear that Keith and the boys survived.

Lori said...

HOW FUN!!! I'm with Veena, I want to be an adopted sister too. Can I? Can I? Please please please? How cute is Hannah and her teeny tiny mani/pedi ... SO adorable.

The Cook's said...

So I haven't looked at your blog in awhile and it was so fun to catch up! Can't wait to come see your new house this weekend!

Anonymous said...

That looks so fun! Abby and I want in next year since Drew will be weaned then too! Can't wait to see you tonight in good 'ol SLC!