Monday, March 19, 2012

Good Morning Sunshine!


This post is dedicated to my dear friend Lori, who very sweetly noticed I had fallen off the blogging wagon. This was due to many reasons;
#1. I got a new camera and didn't know how to upload my pics to the computer. When Keith finally did I was too overwhelmed to try and make sense of it all!
#2. I finished my scrapbooks for 2011. In the afternoon when Jack is napping and Nick is being babysat by the TV I was so tunnel vision for finishing those scrapbooks I couldn't even process blogging!
#3 Is blogging become passe? Seriously of all the people I have listed on my blog only 2 do it regularly. I don't want to be unfashionable! :)
But no more excuses! I'll get caught up! I promise Lori! I'm glad you missed me! We always miss you!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! I was excited to see you updated! ;) But you certainly had a good excuse! Way to go getting those scrapbooks done! HUGE accomplishment right there! I'm with ya...I only have a few friends that update regularly. I don't know what's happened! BUT I can't believe you blog AND scrapbook. But if you love your blog books...then blogging is worth it I think. I will only say this...if you ever decide to close your blog, you better get on facebook!!! ;)

Lori said...

A few things …

1. Thank you for blogging. As you know, we DIG your family so very, very much! It’s almost like you owe it to us to blog, in a way … for ditching us here in Vegas. It’s the least you could do. Or I can just start texting you pictures of Raising Canes whenever we go … I’ll leave it up to you. :)

2. Jack’s face in those pictures … PRICELESS!!! That is EXACTLY how Jared looked at me after I filled out my March Madness bracket … total disgust. I love him!!! (Jack, not Jared … just clarifying.)

3. Hooray for the new camera and Hooray for you finishing your scrapbook!

4. Yes, I agree … blogging has become 'unfashionable' … which is why it makes PERFECT sense that I’m still doing it. ;) I’ve told you before, if I didn’t blog, my mom would never let me hear the end of it. You do what you have to do Allie, I’ll support you in whatever you decide … but seriously, you BETTER decide to keep blogging!

5. I love you guys! :)

Naquel said...

Good job with the scapbooking! I have noticed the same thing people don't seem to be updating their blogs like they used to, including myself:) But I love to see what your up to so keep it up! Hope your doing great!

Kelly Pia said...

I'm glad you still blog! I love seeing how you are doing. I am a year behind and feel so overwhelmed with trying to catch up. I just need to start with where we are at. Congrats to Hannah for being baptized. She looked so beautiful.