Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Have you ever seen that Office Depot commercial where the mom is skipping down the aisles throwing school supplies into the shopping cart singing "It's the most wonderful time of the year!"? Well that's how I feel! :)  School started!!!!

Not that I don't love my kids.....I do.  But don't they say absence makes the heart grow fonder?  Plus I haven't had a break from all of my kids for almost 9 years!  Now that they are all in school, I have 2 mornings a week all to myself for the next 2 months!  I am going to enjoy it!

Hannah started 3rd grade. She also shares my sentiment about it being a wonderful thing! She loves school! Her teacher Mrs. Hilton seems really nice. Hannah is excited to learn cursive and multiplication this year! She is also excited to have some fun friends in her class again this year!





Nick started 1st grade!  He is getting so tall and grown up!  We were thrilled that he got Mrs. Erickson (Hannah's 1st grade teacher) and I know he is going to learn so much this year!



(I'm keeping my fingers crossed that these 2 stay in touch, she is such a cute girl!)

Happy Back to School!

3 comments:

Naquel said...

Super cute kids! Enjoy your time alone:) Two months will go by too fast! We start school next week. I can't believe the summer is over.

Keri said...

I love their first day outfits! Congrats on your free time - what are you gonna do first???

Lori said...

Oh Allie!!! They are just so cute ... ALL of them!!! I'm so happy for them that they're back in school and excited about it, and happy for YOU that you get a little break (however short) before there's a new little Nigbur in town! :)