Wednesday, October 17, 2012

One Last Hurrah!

So in just a few short weeks a new little peanut will be joining our family.  I decided take advantage of the situation and kidnap Keith for a weekend away!  One last little hurrah before we settle in for a year long of breastfeeding and not going anywhere! :)

I have been to Tuacahn in St. George with lots of family and friends but have never taken my sweet husband. So Saturday morning I woke him up told him to pack an overnight bag and be ready by 9:00am. We left the kids in the competent hands of Aunt Keri and drove down to St. George!  It was so fun to listen to our music and have a conversation and only stop when we had to go potty!  Good times! We checked into the hotel and took a nap!  Ha!  Aren't we old?!?  Then we did a little shopping and had had a yummy dinner at the pizza factory before heading to Tuachan for Hairspray. 


 We had amazing seats in the center on the 4th row!  Keith was a good sport!  He liked the show even though it probably wasn't his cup of tea!  I have an amazing husband!
Sunday morning we slept in and went out for a late breakfast.  We took our time getting ready and caught a movie on the way home.  It was such a fun and relaxing 36 hours!  Thanks Aunt Keri & Aunt Lynette for allowing us to go!
 
Okay little bambino!  We're ready for you!  Come when you are ready for us!
 

5 comments:

Veena said...

How fun for you guys!! I'm totally jealous of your little getaway! I can't wait to meet your little gal when she's born. Keep me updated!!

Melanie said...

What a fun surprise! Good idea Allie. You look so great I can't believe the little one is almost here! I can't wait to hold her. Good luck!

Naquel said...

I have been thinking of you wondering how you are doing. I can't believe your baby is almost here! Glad you and Keith were able to have a fun getaway:)

Lori said...

Allie!!! I am SO glad you guys did this, how fun!!! That sounds like the most amazing 36 hours .... and how sweet of Aunt Keri to take care of your kiddos for you. Did I mention how glad I am that you did this??? I love you and your sweet family so much!!!

The Cook's said...

How fun! I hope I didn't wreck the surprise that one time, oops!