Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry Christmas in Utah!

We went to spend Christmas this year with our families in Utah! Boy have I acclimated to the weather here in Vegas. It snowed HARD everyday and I found myself becoming more and more annoyed with the wet, snow and cold! But otherwise we had a very fun filled trip. We spent Christmas Eve with my family. Christmas day we spent time visiting family and eating Chinese for dinner (a new family tradition!). We also had time to visit long lost friends, see old neighbors, go sledding, see the lights at temple square, go on a carriage ride, and catch a movie. We also celebrated Christmas with Keith's family Saturday! We are really sleep deprived and were really cold. But we had tons of fun and are glad to be home!
Here are some random pics from the trip....



7 comments:

Lizzy said...

Cute pictures! It was so fun to see you guys :-)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness...look at that weather! That is so weird! And I sent Annika to your house Monday in sandals! Oh boy!

Fausett Family said...

The snow does not look fun at all to me. Me and Tricia were just saying how we are already done with the cold and ready for the spring, and it has only been cold here for about 3 weeks. Gotta love that it is December though and it is 50 to 60 degrees outside. My kids have been riding bikes and scooters this week without jackets.

Okay by the way, I could barely walk yesterday after going out walking on Monday night. I think I am getting to the end. The baby is sitting right on top of my legs. It was still fun going out walking and talking though,(of course all about babies and pregnancies).

Lori said...

Sounds like you guys had a wonderful Christmas ... cold, but wonderful! How fun that you guys got to see the lights at temple square, it's SO beautiful this time of year. Adorable pictures ... the kids always look so cute bundled up! Well, we're happy to have you back in Vegas .. call us when you guys thaw out and we'll go sledding and have you over for some average food. =)

Veena said...

It was so fun to see you guys while you were in Utah. But all your tales of the weather in Vegas really made me wonder, "what are we doing here?"

Laurel said...

Brrrrrrrr. it looks so cold there. we are in arizona and it is 75 degrees. gotta love it. glad you had a fun time we missed you christmas day bowling. i am impressed that you have winter clothes!

Ritch in Love said...

Keith, Hi! I was blogsurfing tonight and thought the name of your wife's blog was cute when I saw it on another blog so I clicked on it and was shocked to find YOUR family blog! (I found Keri's blog a few months back.)

I figured I was on here and I didn't want to look like a stalker and not say hi! Hehe. But at the same time talk about, awkward! LOL!

Anyway your family is just darling!! And it looks like your in Vegas. I'm based there as a flight attendant for Southwest. We live in SLC still, I just commute every week.

Ok, so this is really long...have a good one and stop by our blog to say hi anytime!--Katie (Brady) Ritchie