Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First Day Hooray-Part II

So after 2 1/2 weeks of patiently waiting Nick finally started preschool! (I thought I was going to go mad with him following me around like a little lost puppy while Hannah was in Kindergarten!) He loves it! We know all about the kid in the brown shirt who already had to sit in the "time out" chair. He had pretzels and a fruit he didn't like for snack. And he (and I) cannot wait to go back again on Friday!
He worked hard potty training for a super cool Spiderman backpack! A very well earned bribe!
Nick's little friend Brooklyn is the same class and will be carpooling with us!

It is so hard to get all 3 smiling and looking at the camera!

Now me and Jack have a little alone time together and he couldn't be happier about that!

8 comments:

Keri said...

Way to go Nick!
I really can not believe how big they all are - and Jack is HUGE! Keith said he doesn't even remember me . . how sad . . .I guess I need to come soon!!

Naquel said...

They are so cute! Brooklyn is so excited to be going to preschool with Nick!

marilee said...

Nick is SOOOOOO cute! Congrats on the potty training. A task I don't like! We are done with that for a couple of years :). Enjoy your alone time with Jack.

Unknown said...

I was gasping during your whole post because what?! preschool? I wish I could put Landon in with Nick! sad! And potty trained?! what?! you go girl! In about 10 days, our potty training begins...I think he is ready, I've just been too busy to dedicate time to it...so wish us luck! Such big things happening over there! Awesome!

Lambeth Family said...

What? Nick and Brooklyn are in preschool? Man I need to get on the ball with Skylar. Where do they take 3 year olds?
Also, Kylee and Kyla might be joining the bus gang!

Kelly said...

I am so glad that Nick liked school! How fun to have some one-on-one with Jack! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

What a handsome boy! Abby hated waiting for preschool to start too, but now that they're both in, let's scrapbook or something (I wish Vegasite) luv ya! :)

Laurel said...

Your little men are just getting so grown up. How fun for Nick to finally be in school. Glad that he loves it and it isnt him that is sitting in the time out chair:)