Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day Hooray!

Today Hannah went to her 1st day of Kindergarten! She absolutely loved it and can't wait to go back tomorrow! We dropped her off and she begged to ride the bus home! She said her favorite part was the "worksheet" they did in class followed by recess. She's already made a little friend too! I am so proud of her for being so big! It's going to be a great year! Nick was a little lost this morning without her but luckily he starts preschool after Labor Day! Hip hip hooray for Hannah's first day!


10 comments:

Lambeth Family said...

That was fun to see all the girls together on their first day. I can't believe how brave Hannah is. I'm going to have to ask you again where your bus picks up. Wouldn't that be so fun if they were all buds in highschool and they had this cute picture to look back on. Except we are missing Enya:(

Lizzy said...

Love the bookbag! When did she get so grown-up?

Staci Leach said...

Such a cute girlie! She is so brave!

Naquel said...

She looks so cute for her first day! It's great that she is so excited for school.

Keri said...

Whoa style city! Love the first day outfit and super sassy new hair! I can't believe that little Hannah is so grown up and riding the bus!

Kelly said...

I am so glad that Hannah loved her 1st day. I am excited to hear how the bus went. I'm sure she did great! Enjoy those couple hours of "free" time.

Unknown said...

Wow, Hannah is looking so grown up! Love her hair! Annika just drew a picture and wants to mail it to Hannah...funny. Good job, Hannah on going to Kindergarten! We are excited for you!

Laurel said...

What a pretty girl. I love first days of school and love to see all the kids dressed up in their new clothes. You know they have all day Kindergarten here. Glad she is loving it.

Anonymous said...

Hannah, you are so stinkin' cute! I love the new do!

The Cook's said...

I love her cute hair! She is such a doll, I am proud of Nick too, he is such a stud! Jack is as cute as ever!