Monday, October 12, 2009

Yellow Belt & Fire Station

Friday Hannah earned her yellow belt in Tae Kwon Do. She has been taking lessons since the beginning of the school year. It was all her idea. I tried to talk her into taking dance or gymnastics but she was dead set on Tae Kwon Do. She is a fast learner and has really caught on. She took her test Friday and completed it perfectly! She even had to break a board by kicking it with her foot! We are so proud of you Hannah! Way to go! Hannah and her fabulous teacher Master Rhee.

The proud yellow belt!


Nick's preschool class went on a field trip to the fire station last week too! It was really fun. He got to squirt the hose! (his favorite part)What a cute class!
Nick and his best preschool buddy Brooklyn! Future firefighters!

Poor baby Jack got carted around to everywhere and was such a good sport!


It was a big week for our little family. Fun & busy....just how we like it!

9 comments:

Lizzy said...

I love that she wanted to do Tae Kwon Do! What a cutie she is in her little outfit :-)

marilee said...

Way to go Hannah! Watch out boys... Looks like you're having fun with your cute kids, Allie! Your family trip to the Grand Canyon looked really fun. I have also never been there. Hopefully, I'll see you guys in November. Grace and Jack - Chloe and Nick need updated pictures together!

Keri said...

WAY TO GO HANNAH!! When she called she told me all the other colors she will earn up to Black and she is very excited! I love how into this she is and I can't wait to see it live!

Nick's field trip looks fun and he looks so grown up! I love the new shoes - did he pick those out himself? What a fashionista!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Hannah Banana! You and Nick are so cute! We love and miss you all!

Naquel said...

That last picture of Jack is so cute it makes me smile! You did a great job getting pictures of the kids at the fire station. I always forget the camera. Chris is usually in charge of that, so when he's not there I don't get any. So good job:) And way to go Hannah!

Lambeth Family said...

AWESOME!! Hannah is such a cool kid! Good for her!

Laurel said...

How fun for Hannah! That is great that she learns so fast. You better watch out:) Fun for Nick too. I love that fire station. Both my kids went on field trips there. And I cant forget to comment on Jack. He is so darn cute. I cant wait to have my own little guy but I will tell you I panicked a little today because I am not so sure that I can do it again.

Veena said...

So many great things!! I remember when we were neighbors, you guys were so busy doing fun things--I'm glad that you are keeping it up!

kristie said...

Way to kick some booty Hannah! What a fun week!