Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy SPRING Break?!?

We headed up to Utah for Spring Break this year to visit our families. Boy did we experience anything but Spring weather. It was freezing cold & snowy most of the time. But even though I complain my kids had a great time playing outside in the snow!

I hope Hannah checked to make sure it wasn't yellow first!
Keith and Nick shoveling Grandma's driveway
We drove up to Hailey, ID for a few days to visit my sister Melanie and her family! We had a great time throwing rocks in the Big Wood River, eating out, walking around Sun Valley and playing a lot with our cousins!
Jack rode on his 1st carousel and loved every minute of it!


Here we are all suited up for the big egg hunt! Thanks Aunt Keri for the fun invite!


We had a chance to celebrate Easter with all the grandparents & cousins! Thanks for all the yummy food and great gifts! We spent a great deal of time in the car. Poor Jack was pooped but found some comfort from this sock. Poor thing!

Happy Easter and Happy Spring to everyone!

11 comments:

Lizzy said...

It was great to see you guys over Easter...sorry we didn't arrange for better weather!

kristie said...

Wow! Glad you had such a fun Easter/Spring Break with family! I'm a little jealous, though, I would LOVE to play in the snow!

Veena said...

I'm glad you guys had a great spring break. The weather has been pretty winter like lately. So how do you keep your kids entertained on all your car trips? We've got a few trips planned for the summer and I'm not looking forward to the drives.

Keri said...

These are GREAT pictures. I love that in the shoveling driveway picture Nick is totally bundled up and Keith has on a light jacket and no gloves! Who is across the water in the Idaho picture?

We miss you guys already!

Keri said...

how could I forget the sock picture?!?!?!!?! too cute, I sure love that little guy!

Melanie said...

Well I shouldn't feel bad about the weather you had to endure in Hailey because it looks like it was worse in SLC. I did not know it snowed that much. We sure had a great time with you and your kids, we missed Keith though. Jack is so cute, I love those pictures of him! I hope you are thawing out in the Vegas sun, we miss that sometimes.

Naquel said...

We missed you while you were gone all last week. Looks like you had a good time. My kids always love to play in the snow too:) Crazy weather!

marilee said...

You look like you were super busy...so I'll forgive you for not calling me for lunch ;) Love the picture of Jack with his sock in his mouth! Is he happy to be helmet free?

Lambeth Family said...

snow and eggs...not right!! That picture of Jack is the coolest thing ever!!

Lori said...

What a fun spring break!! It looks like you guys had a blast! I'm sure if you really asked our kids, they would prefer snow to sand any day of the week ... =) I can't believe how grown up Jack is looking ... we clearly haven't seen you guys for a while. We need to take care of that soon! =)

Anonymous said...

That's what you get for coming to Utah for Spring Break!! We need to learn and come to Vegas for spring break where it is WARM! We had fun seeing you!