Tuesday, August 24, 2010

And so it begins...

Yeah! Another school year has officially started! We have had a crazy, busy summer & I am so excited for school! I love the schedule it puts us on & I am excited that a little normalcy will return to our lives with the beginning of school!

Nick actually started last week. He is going to his 2nd year of preschool. He is gone 3 beautiful mornings a week! He loves school. His favorite parts so far have been being the line leader to the bathroom and singing the goodbye song! He really likes his teachers and has made friends with 2 little boys in his class!


Hannah started 1st grade. She is actually going to the same elementary school Keith went to when he was little! She loves taking her lunch to school and having 3 recesses!




I am loving catching up on my scrapbooking and enjoying the quiet of my house while the older 2 are gone and Jack naps! Here's to the beginning of school, one of my favorite times of year!

10 comments:

marilee said...

Beautiful kids, Allison! I can't wait to see you tomorrow...

Lambeth Family said...

Look at you becoming a Utah girl. Looks like life is treatin you guys well. How fun!!

kristie said...

I'm lovin' the look Jack is giving in that picture of all the kids, too cute!

Kelly Pia said...

How fun to have both kids back to school. It is amazing how much you can get done when you have some "alone" time. Glad that you've adjusted well...you are missed! Have you posted your "walking" sign yet? :)

Lori said...

I can't believe Hannah's going to the same elementary school that Keith went to. Mind blowing! They both look so cute and studious and certified and bonafide ... not petrified or stupified ... (I'm done). Seriously cute kids in that Nigbur family. Enjoy your free time!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Back to school is great, Drew and I are excited to spend lots of time with you and Jack while everyone else is at school!

Unknown said...

Oh my...Jack's face is hilarious! ;) What a cutie! I'm so happy for you for your free time! ;) It does feel good to get back to normal a little! Landon starts preschool this afternoon! yay! And I think that is the coolest thing ever that she's going to Willow Canyon! It would have been even crazier if Keith and I had been there at the same time. Too bad he's SO much older than me! (wink wink, Keith..j/k)

Melanie said...

You are lucky. I wish I got a break from 2 of my kids. But I probably would pick Jameson and he is too young for school. My kids love seeing pictures of your kids. We can't wait to visit next weekend.

Fausett Family said...

Hilarious,that Hannah would become a "wildcat." School started today for us. Yeah!

Laurel said...

My favorite time too! Just wish that my kids liked it as much as I do. I am tired of the fights about homework and we are only 3 weeks in. Looks like things are still going great. How fun for Hannah to go to the same school as Keith! Crazy if some of the same teachers were still there:) Just kidding I know he is so young right!