Tuesday, September 7, 2010

2 big firsts!

Jack is walking!!! I know it's a miracle! He actually took his first steps a few weeks ago and is really cruising now! So cute!



Hannah has learned to ride her bike without training wheels! I think she was peer pressured by all the neighbor kids younger than her who can ride a 2 wheeler! Almost every night all the neighborhood kids ride bikes & scooters out in the street! She said she wanted to try and by the end of the 1st night she was doing it all by herself!



Way to go kiddos! We are proud of you both! Better late than never we say at the Nigbur house!

6 comments:

Lori said...

Congratulations to both Jack and Hannah ... those are HUGE firsts!!! I thought big things were suppose to happen in three's though ... so Nick needs to do something impressive and he needs to do it FAST! Suggestions: #1- Rob a convenient store #2- Streak a public park ... or #3- Take the mini-van out and cruise for chics. Make sure he's clear about his options and then let me know what he decided.

Naquel said...

So cute! Jack is walking now! I guess he is about that age. Way to go Hannah! I will have to show that to Sydney. She still hasn't learned to ride a bike. I've been telling her she needs to learn. I'm just waiting for it to cool off enough for me to go out and teach her:) That sounds like fun riding around the neighborhood with all the other kids.

marilee said...

Wow, how fast things change. I was just with you and Jack wasn't walking! Way to go JACK! Now he is going to be into EVERYTHING... Hadley learned to ride her bike this year, out of peer pressure also. When kids 2-3 years younger could do it. Let's set up the next playdate or GNO.

Fausett Family said...

Yeah, for Jack. And congrats to Hannah. Peer pressure will always get to you.

Melanie said...

Way to go Jack and Hannah! I got to see Jack toddle around, it was cute. Eliza wants to learn to ride her bike without training wheels. I am sure seeing this video will inspire her, she really admires Hannah. By the way, she really wants a guitar now.

Anonymous said...

Jackers and Banana you are awesome! Hannah you are getting so big and we're so proud of you, it's so fun to see more of you! We are in love with Jack here at our house, his toothy grin makes me heart sing!