Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Fathers Day!

We had a great Fathers Day yesterday! Hannah & Nick filled out a questionnaire about their Dad and we thought their answers were pretty funny!

My Daddy is_____ years old.
Hannah: 35 and a couple quarters.
Nick: 14-16

He weighs_____pounds and is ____feet tall.
Hannah: 98 lbs and 5 ft tall.
Nick: 14 lbs and 14 ft tall.

My Daddy has _____ hair and____eyes.
Hannah: super dark brown hair & brown eyes
Nick: super dark brown hair & hazel eyes

My Daddy's favorite food is______.
Hannah & Nick: Pizza

My Daddy's favorite clothes are______.
Hannah: t-shirt & basketball pants
Nick: shirts

My Daddy's favorite color is_____.
Hannah & Nick: blue

My Daddy's job is________.
Hannah: banking for Well fargo
Nick: working on the computer to put money on debit cards

Daddy gets mad when_____.
Hannah: when me & Nick get in a fight
Nick:we fight or do bad things

Daddy is happy when_______.
Hannah: I do the right
Nick:we help other people

My favorite thing to do with my Daddy is________.
Hannah:go on the tramp-o-leen
Nick: going to see his office

The best thing about my Daddy is_____.
Hannah:being with him
Nick:when he brings things home from his office.

Jack made him a super cute apron with his hand prints. It came in very handy for the new BBQ we gave him too! Happy Fathers Day Keith! You are the best daddy 3 very lucky kids could ask for! We love you!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great idea! I love questionnaires like that...so funny to hear what kids say! I kept seeing ads for BBQs and wanted to buy a new one so bad. Ours is not shiny anymore. lol...

Lori said...

This is so cute Allie! I loved reading their answers, how adorable! Keith is SUCH a great dad, I've always thought this. That apron with Jack's little handprints is awesome, what a cool idea! Jared really wants a new grill (we use ours a lot, and it's really a piece of junk) ... maybe next year? I hope you guys are having a fun day ... miss you!