Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Elle!

She's here! Elle has officially joined our family! We are so thrilled to have her!
 Here I am about to be induced on Friday morning!  One last pregnancy pic!
 At 3:00 pm Friday November 9th she was born.  5 lbs 10.5 oz 19 inches long!
 Our little family!  Not the best pic, but they were soooo excited to come meet her!
 Nice and clean after her bath!
 Look at those feet!  She is so tiny!
 And so precious!  She is an absolute angel baby! 
We  love her so much!  I think we'll keep her!

5 comments:

Lizzy said...

She is darling!!! I will have to bring my girls to meet her soon!

Unknown said...

Yay!!!!! Beautiful!! So excited for you guys! And I love love her name! precious!

Naquel said...

I'm so excited for you guys. She looks soooo sweet! I bet you all just adore her so fun! So glad to see the post.

Lori said...

Congratulations to you all! She is absolutely beautiful, we are so happy for you guys!!!

Laurel said...

Oh my gosh she is adorable! You are so lucky to get another girl. I had no idea you were even pregnant. I am a terrible friend....Say hi to Keith for us and squeeze that baby for me. Looks like things are going so well for you!