Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Christmas 2012

Hello!  Remember me?  I know it's been about 9 months since my last post.  4 kids is really a blog killer! :)  But I had so much fun looking through our blog the other day I decided to get caught up one post at a time.  My goal is to eventually make this blog into a book so here we go, starting where we left off....

We took the kids to see Santa at Keith's office party!  Elle was a hit!  Jack ran right past the line to see Santa and ended up in some other poor family's picture!  Hannah asked for an i touch, Nick asked for Skylanders Giants, Jack asked for a "green crayon" and Elle slept through the whole thing!  :)

 They asked Keith to be Santa at our ward Christmas party!  Apparently he needs to work on his HO HO HO!
Christmas Jammies!
 All the cousins at Nana & Papa's for the annual Christmas Eve dinner, program and cousin gift exchange! 
 Hannah played It Came Upon a Midnight Clear on the piano.  She'd been taking lessons for almost a year! 
 I was so proud of myself for being on top of it and having a matching stocking for Miss Elle.  We should have put her inside!  I had it embroidered with her name even before she was born! 

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! You can catch up! Do another post today. ;) I was excited to see an update. such a cute family! And Keith as Santa Claus?? Whoa, we will have to hear more about that one. ;)