Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Park City!

We headed up the canyon to spend the weekend in beautiful Park City! Thanks Grandma for letting us use your condo....we had a fabulous time!

We spent most of our time chilling, watching movies & playing games in the condo.



We also spent a lot of time swimming at the pool & hanging in the hot tub.



There were a couple of a fun game rooms with video games, pool, air hockey, ping pong & chess.



Hannah lost a tooth while we were gone & luckily the tooth fairy visits you while on vacation! She now has 3 teeth in a row missing in the front with a 4th very loose. I guess we know what she'll be asking for this Christmas!
We went out to dinner on Main Street and got a treat at the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory after. It was so gorgeous with the leaves changing to beautiful autumn colors and the weather was perfect with just a hint of fall crisp in the air.
It was the weekend get-a-way we needed! Spending fun family time together!

9 comments:

Lizzy said...

So fun!!

Veena said...

Fun times!! Little getaways are so great. I love Hannah's toothless grin. Sara still hasn't lost her first tooth but it is pretty loose. Maybe after she sees Hannah she'll let us pull it out.

Lambeth Family said...

Sheesh, that looks like a good time! I am in love with the bath tub!

Lori said...

How fun!!! Park City is sooooo beautiful ... what a great little weekend getaway. And what a perfect way to force yourselves to relax, you know? I swear, the only way I can keep myself from sneaking in 'productive' things over the weekend is to physically remove myself and get away. Love all of these pics. Sounds like you guys had a wonderful time. I can't believe how many teeth Hannah has lost!!! She's still as beautiful as ever, no matter how many she loses. I probably should have just e-mailed, rather than have left this lengthy comment, but i can't stop myself now. We're seriously missing you guys down here. And i LOVE the expression 'beefed it' ... it's PERFECT! We're stealing it. IT's THAT good. Also, e-mail me who you used to have your blog made into a scrapbook/blogbook? I've been really wanting to do that ... but i'm so scared it's going to cost an insane amount of $$$. =( Soooooo, how are your parents? What's the weather like? What are you wearing? What are the kids wearing? What's Jack's schedule like? What did you eat for breakfast? Who did you vote for? Why even end this comment? You know? ... I've got some serious momentum. I feel like I could comment all day.

I'm done.

Wait, did I mention I miss you?

Visit Park City said...

Looks like the whole family had fun! That makes us happy. Please share your experience and photos with others when you become a fan of Park City on Facebook, www.facebook.com/parkcityUT

Melanie said...

How does that girl eat? What a cutie pie! What a fun weekend, probably the last weekend of fall, good timing. I wish we could have seen you guys sometime but we got busy. We will definitely see you on Thanksgiving.

Unknown said...

Jealous! We need a family vacation pretty bad...that looks awesome and I was shocked they were swimming in the pool...must have been VERY heated? Tell Hannah good job on the teeth. ;)

Laurel said...

You are always doing something fun. Seems like you never sit and relax at home. Glad you had a good time and I am jealous you went to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate factory. I love that place. They just closed ours down here :(

Me said...

How fun! We love Park City, too. Did you stay at Mountainside? It looks like it, but maybe they all look like that? Good for you guys having some fun family time. Miss you!