Friday, September 2, 2011

Back to School

Hannah started 2nd grade! Can you tell how excited she was to go back to school? She has basically been waiting to go back since the last day of 1st grade! She was so opinionated about her new back to school clothes too! I think she looks great! Say cheese!
She has 2 good friends from 1st grade in her class this year; Grace & Zoe! Her teacher Miss Demke seems really nice and Hannah is so excited to have a class pet, a hamster named Cookie Dough. She gets to bring it home for a weekend sometime! Goody! I'll be waiting on pins and needles for that experience! (sarcasm!)

Nick started Kindergarten this year too! I cannot believe how time flies! I swear we were just taking Hannah to her 1st day of Kindergarten! He is such a stud & also picked out his own first day clothes complete with black light up sneakers! :)

He is officially now a Willow Canyon wildcat! His teacher Mrs. Christensen is super sweet and Nick is most excited about recess and going to centers!

Yay! It's going to be a great year!

2 comments:

Naquel said...

Cute kids all ready for the first day! They are getting so grown up. My kids are excited for school too. Brooklyn actually has all day kindergarten here. I didn't realize that before we moved. So now it's kind of crazy all my kids are gone all day:( Now I am feeling old or something:)

Melanie said...

Yeah for back to school! I am glad your kiddos are excited. They do look so grown up and fashionable. Eliza is in to clothes now too! They are so cute!