Thursday, September 8, 2011

A Big First!

So do you remember your first concert? Mine was Chicago at Parkwest, I was in junior high. Hannah's first was Selena Gomez at the Maverik Center when she was 7! (BTW Selena Gomez's first concert was Brittany Spears when she was 11!) Our good friends Veena & Sara invited us to come! Thanks so much, we had a fabulous time!
It was a surprise right until we got there! Hannah was super psyched!

Our tickets weren't that great but we could hear it all just fine! :)

2 cute girls rockin' out at the show! (2 cute moms also rocked out but sorry, no pic!)

The goodies purchased there; matching necklaces, Sara got a T-shirt and Hannah got a cool new backpack!


Another very successful GNO! (Veena I'll plan the next one, this time my treat!) Thanks again for the fun!

4 comments:

Veena said...

You beat me in blogging this!! But really, that's no big surprise. At least I have blogged about it now. I'm so glad you came with us and that you had fun!

Mom said...

Allie, you are such a terrific mom. You give your kids so many wonderful opportunities! Dad & I had a great time getting caught up on your blog entries! Love,
Mom & Dad

Melanie said...

What a fun idea, you are a cool mom! It looks like you had a great time.

Annisa said...

And to think, I'm 28 and STILL haven't been to a concert!!! ;) Congrats to Hannah! So much fun!!