Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Utah Man Sir!

Keith had this great idea to buy season tickets for University of Utah football! I was a little skeptical at first (especially when I heard the price!) but I'm glad he talked me into it! I think it's going to be super fun! We took the kids to the opening game last Thursday and we had a fabulous time! The Utes won and the kids really enjoyed themselves! Our Raymond cousins also bought season tickets, so we get to enjoy all the games with them too! Bonus! :)




Go Utes!

6 comments:

Lori said...

Ohhhhh, Jared's not going to like this post ... I on the other hand, LOVE IT! You guys are so cute, and how fun to have season tickets! It's so nice to be unaffiliated in times like this! Go Utes ... and Go BYU ... and I better go sit in a corner now and be quiet, before I get myself in trouble. ;)

Lizzy said...

We have season tickets too! Where are your seats? We are on the northwest side.

Veena said...

I've been wondering how the kids did at the game. Looks like they had a good time. I don't think we're ready for a family outing to a football game just yet.

Fausett Family said...

Hey Al, sounds like your summer was crazy busy like ours. Hard to get back into school mode. Chicks on the run is starting and there is no one left. Stacy and I are going to try and keep the running group going. Just not the same without you, Barbs, and Naquel. Miss you guys. Rex was just talking about his "old" friend Nicholas the other day. Take care :)

Annisa said...

Holy cow!! Nicks face kills me!! He's such a ham!!!!

Melanie said...

Go Utes! You are so good at taking pictures at fun events. I am glad your kids had fun, and that you did too!