Friday, June 27, 2008

My mom.......by Hannah



Hannah was tagged by her friend Hadley about moms.


1.What is something mom always says to you? I love you!

2.What makes mom happy? When I do nice stuff for her!

3.What makes mom sad? When I don't listen.

4.How does mom make you laugh. Tells funny jokes.

5.What was mom like as a child? Gimme a clue.

6.How old is mom? Teny? (I think she meant 20)

7.How tall is mom? Let me count you....(counts up my body)....20!

8.What is moms favorite thing to do? Play with me.

9.What does mom do when you're not around? Sit and watch TV! (Not true!)

10.If mom becomes famous, what will it be for? I don't know....this is boring!

11. What is mom really good at? Playing games.

12.What is mom not very good at? Pass the Pigs. (True!)

13.What is mom's job? To watch the kids.

14.What is mom's favorite food? Rice....do you like rice?

15.What makes you proud of mom? She takes good care of me.

16.If mom were a cartoon character who would she be? Hannah Montana

17.What do you and mom do together? Do stuff together, play together.

18.How are you and mom the same? Our eyes are kinda the same color.

19.How are you and mom different? I am fast and you are slow.

20.How do you know mom loves you? You do nice stuff for me.


Silly girl!


Hannah wants to tag Annika, Avery, Sara, Luke & Noah.

4 comments:

Lori said...

Can I just tell you how hard I laughed at this??? ... in particular, number 10 ... "I don't know, this is boring!" =) Also, I would have NEVER guessed you were "20" tall ... I would have said 18, TOPS!!! =) I can't wait to do this with Avery as soon as I think she can hold still for a second and answer 20 questions. Thanks for the laugh ... Hannah just cracks me up!

Lori said...

I totally forgot ... i'm doubling up here with the comments, hope that's okay ... i just wanted to add that i LOVE that picture of the two of you ... that is absolutely precious!!!

marilee said...

Love the picture of the two of you!
Thanks for doing the tag...Hadley had a hard time with some of the questions.

Unknown said...

What a sweet picture! Very special! And that quiz is hilarious...if I get a second in the next couple days I'll have to do it with Annika. Although I'm scared what she might have to say!