Monday, June 30, 2008

Tagged....4 Things....

4 Random Things I Like About My Husband....
-He is the best "kitchen dancer" while doing the dishes every night.
-My kids think he is the "scariest monster ever"!
-He works really hard to provide for his family.
-He rubs my feet whenever I ask him!

4 Jobs I've Had....
-Millies Hamburger Stand
-Operator at Answering Service
-Kindergarten Teacher
-Mom

4 Movies I've Watched More Than Once....
-Enchanted
-My Fair Lady
-Every Animated Disney Movie
-Goonies

4 Places I've Lived....
-Sugarhouse (SLC, UT)
-East Millcreek (SLC,UT)
-Saratoga Springs, UT
-Las Vegas, NV

4 T.V. Shows I Watch....
-Hannah Montana
-What Not To Wear
-Oprah
-Spongebob Square Pants

4 Places I've Been....
-Maui & Oahu, Hawaii
-West Palm Beach, Florida
-St. Marteen
-Barbados

4 People Who Email Me Regularly....
-Mom
-Dottie
-Pottery Barn Kids
-The Best Life Diet by Bob Greene

4 Favorite Foods....
-Steak & Shrimp
-Anything Chinese
-Hot Dog on a Stick
-Diet Coke w/ Lemon

4 Places I'd Like to Visit....
-Mexico
-Kauai, Hawaii
-A Disney Cruise with my kids
-Any other cruise without my kids

4 Things I Am Looking Forward to This Coming Year....
-Nicholas Turning 2
-Going to Utah for Christmas
-Cooler Weather in Las Vegas
-Sisters Weekend in St. George

4 People I Tag....
-Keith
-Annie
-Cat
-Keri

5 comments:

Veena said...

Thanks for doing my tag. I did yours too. :) So coming to Utah for Christmas? We're having you over for dinner!! You can't go back to NV without coming here.

Lori said...

What a cool tag ... and so fun to learn all of these cute little facts about you! So Keith just gives foot rubs upon request huh? ... just like that? At no charge? Seriously??? My goodness, he's a keeper! Then again, maybe if my feet didn't look like something out of a horror movie, i could get Jared to go within 6 inches of them. =)

Laurel said...

it is fun to read and learn fun stuff about friends:) im not sure i wanted the mental picture of keith dancing in the kitchen but hopefully he wears more that just an apron. just kidding. you have a sweet family. hannahs tag is really cute too. she is funny that she was getting bored. you must always be doing for her and telling her how much you love her. she is lucky to have you as a mom.

The Yates Family said...

Oh sure, tag me! Whatever! :) Thanks for thinking of me! Hey, you want to bbq sometime in the next 2 weeks?

Anonymous said...

I SWEAR I'm getting to this - things have just been wild lately! I'm sorry we missed you over the 4th - sounds like you had a sick little one too! Hope you are good and we still need to plan SOMETHING!