Friday, June 13, 2008

Newport Beach, CA

We had such a great time in Newport Beach! We stayed in a fabulous condo (thanks to Keith's wonderful mom!) It was a very relaxing, laid back vacation! We swam everyday! Our kids are little fish and wouldn't get out of the pool! We also went to the beach a couple of days! We ate out almost every night and really enjoyed ourselves! One sad note was that I turned the big 3-0 but we didn't let that ruin too much! Hannah cried when we left and said she wanted to live there! I wish we could too! Happy Birthday to Mom!
Where did they go? They loved playing in the sand at the beach (Nick loved eating it too!)
Super Girl!

I know that floatie looks dorky but Nick loved it and it made him comfortable in the water!


Our cute family on the way to the pool! It was just down the hill from our condo!
Posing for their cover shot! Beautiful pool & fabulous view of the ocean in the background!
There was a Koi pond and the kids loved feeding the fish!
Hannah made her T-shirt at the kids activity center. Nick made one too but didn't stay in the lines!
Horsing around at the condo!



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you found me! It has been way too long. I added you as one of my links - I hope that's OK! Let's figure out how to get everyone together this summer! This is the thing I love most about blogs, I all of a sudden have been able to connect with my dear friends from another life! Yeah! I wish I had just been in Newport! How fun, and your kids are so cute!

Lori said...

What a fun vacation! Happy belated 30th Allie! Looks like you're cute little family had an absolute blast! I loved all the pictures ... the one of Hannah 'flying' into the pool was awesome. We missed you guys while you were gone ... Avery has asked every single day "when's hannah comin' back?" We'll give you guys a call as soon as our sick germs leave the building! =)

Keri said...

Yeah for your post!! I look forward to the next one in 6-8 weeks :) he he he

Your trip looks like it was a blast and great way to celebrate turning 30!

Can't wait to see you soon!!!!!!!

Laurel said...

It looks so pretty there I almost think that I would have stayed. What am I saying I would be sad if you did. The pool looks huge! You will have to try to find something in las vegas to top that. Good luck and let me know if you do:) We will call when we go for ice cream.

Fausett Family said...

Finally an update. I hope it was really you Allison, and not Keith doing the post. Looks like fun. We will have to go out for your birthday. I think that was why we were going to go to Chili's. Let's just have girls weekend in St. George.

The Yates Family said...

Allison, how fun! Happy Birthday! We'd love to get together with you guys! We're home all summer, so just say when! Now that's the way to stay cool in the summers, isn't it?

marilee said...

I WISH I could live in Newport! It looks like you had a fantastic time... Next time we're coming with you! Love Hannah flying pic and her swimsuit. I tried to get Hadley that one but they didn't have her size. Looks like a beautiful place you were able to stay at...way too go dottie!

Veena said...

I'm glad to see you guys are back to the world of blogging. Looks like you had a fun vacation. It must be so nice to be so close to California and the beach, but I think that hangin' out at the pool is the best.

Laurel said...

I was looking at your blog again and that frosting on the cake looks so yummy. I hope it was because I will dream about it tonight:)