Monday, March 30, 2009

Nana & Papa

This weekend we had a visit from Nana & Papa. My sister blessed her baby and my parents drove down from Salt Lake for the occasion. We had a great time! Saturday night we went to a buffet in honor of Papa who loves to eat! Sunday was spent with family & friends at baby Jameson's blessing. My kids love their grandparents and basked in their attention! Hannah & Nana played a lot of Barbies together. Nick & Papa played a little catch. And both kids loved being read to by Papa! We love you both and can't wait for you to come again soon!




5 comments:

Lambeth Family said...

Oh I love it when grandparents come. Fun for all and keeps the kids real happy!

Unknown said...

That's so fun! Is that why you took off so quick after the egg hunt? That last picture is cute...I like Hannah's facial expression! ;)

kristie said...

Cute pictures! I love when the grandparents are around, they totally occupy my kids time which means I'm free for awhile!! haha

Mom said...

We loved being there with you. Thanks for the hospitality and the wonderful grandkids!
Love, Mom & Dad

Laurel said...

That is such a great picture of your family. Just wish you were standing up so I could see your belly. It was fun talking to you today. Keep in touch:)