Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Hannah Turns 9!

I know I say it every year but I can't believe my baby turned 9!  She is getting so grown up.  For her birthday gift she wanted a desk for her room.  She is starting to spend a lot of time down there, listening to music, making projects, reading etc.  (Doesn't she need me anymore?!?)  We picked up this sweet desk from IKEA!  She loved it!
 
 For dinner we went to Bonsai.  A Japanese steakhouse where they cook in front of you!  My kids devour the noodles and love the flying shrimp, smoking onion volcano and huge burst of fire!  YUM!
 We had Nana and Papa over for dessert afterwards.  A pink bubblegum ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins! Double yum!
 For her birthday party we went to Classic Skating.  She wanted to rent out the DJ room.  They listened to loud music, danced and turned on the black light.  They also spent time roller skating, riding their scooters, playing arcade games, laser tag, bouncy houses and other general craziness! :)
 Happy 9th birthday!  Enjoy your last single digit year!

1 comments:

Lizzy said...

So Fun! I want that birthday party too :)