Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Not my style-but still so cute!

So my neighbor was selling these photo sittings as a fundraiser for a screaming deal.  It was $10 for a 10x13 picture.  I didn't have a good pic of all 4 of my kiddos so I thought what the heck!  Seriously it was the easiest photo shoot I've ever done!  I didn't do any one's hair.  I didn't have to pick out any clothes.  My kids thought it was so cool and fun, they were so cooperative.  (Nick and Jack still want me to buy them overalls!)  We were there all of 20 minutes. 






Yeah so I'm the sucker that didn't walk out with her $10 picture.  Yeah, I bought the biggest package they had (which was a lot more than $10).  They say one is born every minute! :)
And even though it's not really my style, I'd still say they are pretty darn cute! 

0 comments: