Wednesday, January 29, 2014

UEA in IF

For UEA this year Keith's plans were to work on the house.  We were finally going to install the new front doors, so I didn't want any distractions.  I took the kiddos and drove up to Idaho to spend a few days with my sisters and their sweet kids! 
 We had a great time staying with Melanie and her family! Thanks Liza for giving me your bedroom!  One afternoon we hit Café Rio and then a pumpkin patch. 
 It was really fun!  There was a huge mountain of hay you could climb...
 a train ride...
 and lots of pumpkins to pick....
 some were heavier than others! 
 Everyone got to pick their favorites and later that day we painted them at Aunt Emily's! 
 Have I mentioned that Jack cracks me up?  He is so determined! 
 We also stopped by the Idaho Falls River and did some exploring.  It was a gorgeous fall afternoon. 
Later that night we had a BBQ with everyone and roasted smores in the backyard!  We love Idaho and the people we know who live there!

0 comments: